The information about malaria and vaccinations on this page is just a basic guide and you should consult your travel doctor before the trip. Information about traveler’s health in Zambia can be found on the pages of the government organizations and travel clinics below.
There is a high risk of Malaria in Zambia. The rainy season is a time when the risk of transition is at its peak. Click on websites below for more information.
Vaccinations are recommended. Take a look at the websites below for advice regarding immunization.
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria